Sunday, October 7, 2012

The New Pad

I figured it's about time I added my two cents to this blog and I thought I would start the same way Amy started; with a tour of my house.  Now life in southeast Fort Collins isn't all its cracked up to be.  Let me tell be the first to tell you that the weather here is just down right silly.  Sunny and 70-80 degrees everyday?! Come on now nature, where's your sense of adventure?  Bike lanes, roundabouts, and comically short green lights add to the madness.  In all seriousness though, why isn't there a highway in this town.  Nothing kills a few hours like having to drive to the other side of town.  Nonetheless, as I'm sure you've seen from the other blog posts, Amy and I have managed to cope.   But I digress, situated just a few minutes south of Amy's townhouse, this is the place I currently call home.


While the place might look welcoming, visitors be warned.  A ferocious, man-eating beast lies just behind that front door.  The monster lies in the shadows most of the day, coiled, ready to launch herself at the first unsuspecting victim to the open that door.  The locals and those lucky enough to escape with their lives have named the legend Bandit for the black spot that covers her eye.  If you're brave, have a gander yourself.


Assuming most of you won't have what it takes to stand up to a such a wild and savage animal, I've provided the meek and weak an inside look of what lies inside fabled 2915.  Only the bravest have managed to see what I'm about to show.  Even fewer have survived....

 
For best results, view on 720p full-screen



No comments:

Post a Comment